You must submit your application and required documents for a new passport in person. Applications for passport renewals must be submitted by mail.
- You will need a completed Passport Application Form DS-11
- Submit evidence of U.S. Citizenship (original and photocopy) such as:
- Certified birth certificate issued by county or state*
- Consular Report of birth Abroad
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Present your valid identification and submit a photocopy of front and back (double-sided copies are not accepted) such as:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Government ID (city, state, or federal)
- Current Military ID
- Provide one passport photo
- Residents ages 5 and older can have their photo taken in the City Clerk’s Office for $10
- Two separate payments as follows - see the Fees page for the exact amounts:
- Application fee payable to the U.S. Department of State
You can pay by personal check, money order, or bank draft.
- Execution fee payable to City of Moreno Valley:
You can pay by personal check, money order, bank draft, or credit/debit card.
Here are the forms for passport application, renewal, name change, and replacement: